Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The First Step


In my life I have seen only two things with the power to permanently impact and transform a person's life, taking them from hopeless to hope-full. The first is God, the second education. God has given me the faith to believe that my life matters. Education has provided me the opportunity to prove it. I have started this blog to document my journey as an educator. My successes and my failures; my hopes and my heartbreaks; where I have been and where I will go. If you're reading this you probably have way too much time on your hands or are taking a break from Bejeweled! Whatever your reason I invite you to come along for the ride (And if you happen to be one of my teacher friends I promise not to slander you by name!) Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment